We are really settling into the spirit of the holidays at Glisten HQ and have put together the ultimate wishlist for the 12 Days of Glistmas. We’ll give you the rundown of the best Glisten Cosmetics gift ideas, stocking fillers and the absolute seasonal must-haves, including tons of items under £15! You don’t have to break the bank this Winter to still break the mould.
1. Be that girl and steal the moment at this year's work party with our Chroma Flakes. Iridescent flakes in a gel base making them a super easy and mess free way to apply your pigments! The formula is soft and dries down onto the skin, so is fantastic to use on top of eyeshadow, all over the lid or even on your cheek bones for that Euphoria look.
2. Get your mittens on the Number one selling UV Spit Liner Bundle including 6 3g pots and 12 different shades for under £40! We have plenty of other bundles for under £40 in our Eyeliner section, including our other Top Selling Split Liner UV Bundle and the brand new Shimmer Split Liner Bundle perfect for party season!
3. Lashes are the perfect stocking filler and we have them in six fabulous styles and three different colours. A lash just completes the look and our Indigo set even featured in Vogue earlier this year! So, this is definitely your sign to pick up a pair. All of our Eyelashes are cruelty free and vegan (as always) and each set comes with its own tube of applicator glue.
4. Made in collaboration with funky shop Kikay! comes the Frog palette with 8 Split Shades that can be mixed together to make 8 new colours. 4 out of the 8 shades are UV reactive and are inspired by sets of earrings made specifically for this limited edition palette! You can get this Frog palette by itself or with a set of your favourite Froggy earrings. Blop. 🐸
5. We’ve got you covered with our range of Circle Split Palettes- 5 shades in one palette and all for £20. From Pastel to Neon to Primary we are sure to have everyone on your shopping list going home happy. You can also find some limited edition palettes for as little as £10 in our sale.
6. You’re going to want to play with your new Glisten Cosmetics when it’s present opening time, so you’re defo going to need a brush set. We have lots of bundles available to you from as little as £18. Or splash out and get the Full Brush Set for a bargain price of £60 (Sale Price).
7. Chroma Pencils are small, but mighty. These little wax based pencils glide smoothly on the skin and are PACKED with duo-chome pigment! With 6 colours to choose from and easily portable, you can shift your way into the next galaxy!
8. Described as the perfect starter pack for those wanting to get into the eyeliner game, the Artists Palettes Vol 2 and 3 are available separately for as little as £30 or together in a bundle with their exclusive items. Each palette comes with limited edition tools inspired by the Artists favourite makeup-weapon of choice including Maytahmi’s exclusive dot tools and Wendy’s sought after fan brush.
9. This isn't just your normal powder highlight palette, these five shades shift like no other! The Shape Shifter Palette is one of the Staff recommendations and is perfect for that frosty nose chic. This versatile product is so much more than a highlighter, and with such strong pigments be quick with this one, because she sells out fast!
10. What’s better than a brand new Eyeliner palette? One that is built bespoke just for you. Or a loved one! With three different palette sizes and over 150 colours to choose from, the possibilities are endless with our Palette Builder. These are a total must-have for under the tree this year!
11. Chapped lips this winter? No problem, our Glis Gloss keeps your lips hydrated with its smooth, creamy formula and with a large wand for full coverage application our gloss has never been better. We have 15 glosses to choose from and of course, they all come in our fat cylinders so you get the most out of your product.
12. Last, but not least, you’re gonna need a tote bag for all this stuff! Two colours to choose from and for only £11 it’s a no brainer. Or if your haul is small you can purchase one of our adorable new cotton gift bags for just £5 to hold your goodies. These can be easily reused as makeup bags or keepsakes - ethically made with love. Check out these and our other accesories.
With this wishlist we will have you dashing, dancing and prancing through the festivities, period. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, then there are plenty more deals on our website to satisfy your Glistening desires.
Worried your gift won't arrive in time? We have created a little Printable Christmas Card which can be given to your friend or loved one. It means you're able to give something at Christmas in case of a postage issue.
There are two versions, one that can be folded to make a little card, and one that can just be given as a flyer.
Don’t forget to subscribe below to become a VIP, for access to promotions and make the most of our sweet discounts and bundles this December.
By Erin O’Neill