Any current vacancies will be listed here, please read the information carefully about the job location before applying.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract: Full-time - Permanent
Location: Basingstoke. Hybrid - Minimum of 3 days on-site.
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
We are a small independent online cosmetics company. We love colour, creativity, and inclusivity. Glisten Cosmetics is constantly pushing to redefine the beauty industry while aiming to provide the highest level of customer service and quality products by putting our customers’ needs at the forefront of everything we do.
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join our growing team. Ideally, you will have around two years of experience in a similar role, alternatively, a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field. A creative thinker with exceptional attention to detail.
About the role
As Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the founder to help create meaningful marketing campaigns. Planning campaigns, creating content and scheduling posts for social media and email marketing.
The role also involves working alongside the PR and Influence Manager to create social media campaigns and manage our influencer affiliate scheme. Creating assets for both website and social media and assisting with product launches for both website and social media.
We are a small team, so the need to help across departments from time to time is essential. This is a hybrid role, you will be expected to be in the office 3 days of the working week and 2 days at home.
- Deep expertise in the leading social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & YouTube.
- Familiarity with social media advertising platforms (e.g., Facebook Ads Manager and YouTube Studio).
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Merchant Centre.
- Understanding of content production and analytical skills to evaluate campaigns and drive decision-making.
- Creative mindset, self-motivated & entrepreneurial spirit and energy, proven ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Proven track record of growing social media channels and engaging with online communities.
- Outstanding creative skills with a proven track record of delivering eye-catching assets.
- Experience in photography and video for static and moving/live assets is a must.
- Cosmetics industry knowledge is appreciated but not essential.